My thanks to Lewis for helping me set this up and getting me started. Just like in the field, it's good to know who has your back, dude.
I'm not too sure about all this blogging shit, some guys back at my base were all into it but it seems like just talking to yourself. That's why when Lewis suggested I do this I thought he was crazy. Still, no idea on what I'm going to write and how its going to come out. Sometimes I get a random memory and I'll just start talking about it in the middle of a regular conversation, like just suddenly going off on some crazy-ass rant.
I don't know.
So, he says I should start at the beginning but who really wants to read about my childhood & growing up in the country so maybe I should start with my boots on the ground in Iraq but that gets kind of fuzzy. How about when I got back home but that's jumping ahead of myself. Besides, ain't no one going to be reading this, 'cept maybe the spooks that I keep seeing around me.
--Soldier Z
No comments:
Post a Comment