Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crime Wave

I WANT TO HURT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!

Spent the whole damn day out, trying to just relax and when I got home some asshole had broken in moved things around. My desk had been gone through, files rifled through even the garbage can was moved. Crazy thing is that nothing seems to be missing and most everything is exactly where it should be but I know it's been touched, moved, searched. This kinda crap makes me so mad!!! I tried calling cops when it's happened before but they're useless. Telling me that if nothings missing they can't do shit.

Damn.....now my head is pounding again and I'm hearing all the sounds my apartment makes. Ticks and clicks, like an old man's bones settling as he sits down after a long day. The guy upstairs is snoring already but I can hear his TV droning softly. Pipes rattle as taps are turned on and off. Someone drunk is out in the alley singing. There's like things flickering at the edge of my brain, like images just beyond my peripheral or conversations that you can only catch a word or two. I always think about cartoons where the bridge crumbles as Wiley Coyote tries to run across it. I can know these things until I try to actually look at them then they just crumble out of reach.

Need more pills

- Soldier Z

No comments:

Post a Comment