Woke up with an ass-kicking headache.......ugh!
Dreamt of Slav last night but in my dream he still had his legs. He was at some oasis, I think it was Abraham's Oasis at Al Asad Air Base, and he was dancing to some music and was jumping in the air and everyone was cheering him on. All our brothers were there; Lt Moon, TM, Garcia, Pez, Robby. Then, he jumped and didn't come down but just went higher and higher and we just watched him going up into the sky until he was just a little black dot that winked out. The oasis was quiet then and when I looked back around, everyone was gone. A really bright light was sweeping the tall grasses that grew around the water and I tried to hide from it and crawled on my belly towards a couple of date palms.
That's when I woke up and I was huddled under my desk and my head hurt like hell. Just waiting for the yellow and blue pills they give me at the VA to kick in.
- Soldier Z
Hey, I spent some time around Al Asad. Spent most of it clearing out MIG parts and regrading the runways, though. Did go out to oasis with our translator and he refused to do more than meditate under one of the date trees.
ReplyDelete