
Just wanted to make an observation about the mail today
Went to get mail but there was only a single postcard in my box. I'll try to get a picture of it on here. Anyway, it was from Lewis but the picture was from Florida and it looked like it was about a hundred years old. I was under the impression that he was out in Oregon or something. All it said on the back was "Weather is rainy, Clients are bitchy and horizons are clear. Don't worry bout me, get back to Binderburg soon. Lewis" The postmark was blurred and I could only make out the date, which was 05/30/2010
Have no idea what Binderberg was or where it is. Not sure what the reference to horizons means either. Don't know why the picture on the front is of a banana tree in Florida.
Left a message with Carol to see if she got the same thing.
-Soldier Z
No comments:
Post a Comment